- All products are made of ¾” MDF with a thermo fused melamine back or 1” MDF with a cabinet liner back.
- All products are made a minimum of 12 mil thermofoil.
- All of our parts are cut on CNC routers to ensure accurate sizing.
- The parts are then sanded and prepped.
- We use a water based glue that when cured will withstand up to 190 degrees F.
- The parts are then pressed using both positive pressure and vacuum.
Arizona Cabinet Door Store will warranty products for a period of 3 years against the following manufacturer's defects: de-lamination, yellowing, cracking, and fading. Arizona Cabinet Door Store will replace any door with a manufactures defect. Any product defects found to be the result of harsh treatment, water damage, solvents, high heat, or left in direct sunlight will void the warranty.
All products should not be left out in direct sunlight. Thermofoil products are interior products only. Products can be cleaned with soapy water. Exposure to harsh solvents can damage the finish.
Please refer to our "Order Form" on this website and please refer to the "How to order: Step by Step below.
How To Order
- Pick your "Door Style"
- Choose "Edge Style"
- Select "Foil Color" front face
- Choose "Melamine" back color
- Enter door & drawer sizes
- Add additional foil requirements
- Add "Euro Style Cabinets"
If using a different order form please include width, height, quantity, door style, edge style, and color. Be sure to include your contact information and submit all orders to Arizona Cabinet Door Store